Innova® 1409 Multipoint Sampler
The Innova® 1409 multipoint sampler is designed to expand the capabilities of Innova gas monitors.
The 1409 is supplied as a 6-, 12- or 24-channel multipoint sampler, allowing gas samples to be drawn from up to 24 different sampling locations and sent to the gas monitor.
- Full remote control via USB interface: system controller can be the gas monitor or an on-line PC
- 6 to 24 sample input channels depending on configuration
- Self-test function
- Pneumatic system made of AISI-316 stainless steel and PTFE tubing to minimize gas adsorption.
- Seamlessly integrates with Innova photoacoustic gas monitors
- LED indicators for active channel and interface
- Health and safety zone monitoring in the workplace: air sampling at up to 24 points and sending the sample to an Innova photoacoustic monitor.
- Leakage control: air sampling with good spatial distribution (up to 24 sampling points) in large enclosed rooms and sending the sample to a central monitoring unit.
- Multipoint gas analysis: parallel processing of several gas cells or gas chambers with a single monitor