- This analyzer is approved according to EN 14662-3.
- The BTEX Synspec GC 955 Series 601 BTEX Analyzer can measure up to 40 components.
- With different settings and a suitable calibration gas, it is possible to measure components such as octane, chloroethenes and trimethylbenzenes in a single 30-minute run. Data processing and communication are prepared for this.
- The customer can also specify a list of components to be measured and Synspec can include those compounds in the system settings.
- Alternatively, it is possible to order ozone precursor system 611 (C6 to C12) or a toxic system 615.
- Toluene, ethylbenzene and o-, m-, p-xylene are standards that are included in the analyzer configuration. This group of compounds belongs to the most active ozone precursor VOCs and has many sources.
- The instrument is a gas chromatograph with a built-in preconcentration system. The analysis is performed using a photoionization detector (PID). This guarantees a very specific sensitivity for benzene and aromatic hydrocarbons in general.
- It stores all chromatograms in its internal memory, and the data can be easily interpreted with its intuitive software. Data can also be transferred via network and modem connection. In addition, analog and digital output options are available to communicate with other data logging systems using various data protocols.
- Allows automatic multipoint validation/calibration using calibration gas of one concentration per component by passing different volumes of air through the preconcentration trap.