Particle Analyzer Thermo Scientific 1405 TEOM
This ambient air particulate monitor is the replacement for the successful Thermo Scientific TEOMTM 1400ab Environmental Particulate Monitor, and is the reference equipment of air pollution monitoring networks worldwide for continuous measurement of particulate mass concentrations.
The system differs from other PM measurement methods by using a direct mass measurement that is not subject to the measurement uncertainties found in surrogate techniques such as beta attenuation, light scattering and pressure drop.
- U.S. EPA PM-10 equivalent monitor. (EQPM-1090-079).
- Patented TEOMTM technology.
- Touch screen user interface.
- Integrated FTP server, Ethernet, USB, RS232 and RS485 communications.
- Activol flow control.
- This instrument incorporates the patented conical element oscillating microbalance technique, a microweighing technology that provides true mass measurements.
- Using a selection of sample inputs, the hardware can be easily configured to measure PM10, PM2.5, PM1 or TSP concentrations.
- This unit provides internal data storage and advanced analog and serial data input/output capabilities.
- The TEOMTM 1405 monitor provides a self-referenced, NIST-traceable true mass measurement using our patented, highly reliable TEOM technology.
- The TEOMTM 1405 monitor has become the de facto standard for particulate mass concentration measurements in areas such as Canada,
- Hong Kong, the United Kingdom and France, due to high data quality, reliability and unparalleled support.