Thermo Scientific 146i Multi-Gas Calibrator
The Thermo Scientific Model 146i Multi-Gas Calibrator provides accurate concentrations of ozone, carbon monoxide, non-methane hydrocarbons, sulfur dioxide, nitrous oxide and nitric oxide or other gases that the user may require. The different gas concentrations are used for calibrating equipment performing zero, precision calculation and level 1 span checks, audits and multipoint calibrations.
- Ethernet connection for efficient remote access.
- Improved user interface with a programming key and a large display for information presentation.
- Inclusion of flash memory to increase data storage capacity and the possibility of program dumping by the user.
- Improved electronics design for increased compatibility with other i-family equipment.
- Improved layout of equipment components to improve accessibility to them.
- Gas Phase Titration (GPT) option for O3 and NO2 generation.
- Permeation furnace for generation of SO2, NO2, H2S, NH3 and other gases.
- The Model 146i design meets or exceeds all requirements for multi-point calibration, audits, Level 1 and 2 span checks and accuracy checks, as published by the U.S. E.P.A. Options include GPT (Gas Phase Titration), UV Photometer and permeation oven.
- All options available for the Thermo Scientific 146i calibrator, such as flow controllers, ozone generator, permeation oven, power supply and solenoid valves can be integrated into a single microprocessor-controlled unit. This facilitates the operation of the calibrator, using a self-explanatory menu-driven setup and operation program and operating screens for all calibration procedures.
- In addition, the microprocessor can perform many necessary calculations making the user’s work easier both in the field and in the laboratory. If desired, the 146i calibrator can be operated remotely via a data system or it can also perform multipoint calibrations.
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Improved user interface including one-button programming and large display
- Flash memory for easy data storage and user software download.
- Improved electronic design optimizes the common design of the products
- Improved component layout for easy access to components