Thermo Scientific 410i CO2 Analyzer
The Thermo ScientificTM Model 410i carbon dioxide (CO2) analyzer uses advanced non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) optical filter technology to measure CO2 concentrations. The user can select the reporting capability for any of the accepted industry standards, direct extraction or dilution sampling methods.
- Advanced non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology
- User selectable information capabilities
- Extended ambient temperature operating range
- High performance in a wider range of concentrations
- Linearity in all ranges
- The extended ambient temperature operating range provides excellent performance over a wider range of concentrations.
- The Thermo Scientific Model 410i analyzer is available in standard or high level ranges and uses an internally stored calibration curve to accurately linearize the instrument output over any range up to a concentration of 10,000 ppm (Standard) or 25% (High Level).
- The Model 410i analyzer combines proven detection, easy-to-use menu-driven software and advanced diagnostics to offer unsurpassed flexibility and reliability.
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Improved user interface including one-button programming and large display
- Flash memory for easy data storage and user software download.
- Improved electronic design optimizes the common design of the products
- Improved component layout for easy access to components