- Predictive Diagnostics
Address problems before they occur with improved maintenance and plug and play components. Continuous access to your analyzer information helps minimize troubleshooting time with innovative, interchangeable DMC modules in a rugged, highly accurate solution.
- Proactive Communication
Maintain optimal performance using iQ360 and email alerts. When you subscribe to the iQ360 service, your instrument communicates directly with our technical support team when the alarm is triggered. Our technical support team develops a remediation plan and emails it to your staff. Eliminate surprises and stay in control of your day with iQ series gas analyzers.
- Personal Device Connectivity
Continuous real-time remote monitoring is now possible with the companion iQ app for mobile devices. The iQ application allows you to remotely monitor iQ gas analyzers, simplify ways to contact us, and instantly access maintenance alerts and product documentation.
- This analyzer is a single chamber design. With a photomultiplier tube that cycles between NO and NOX modes.
- The 42iQ gas analyzer has independent outputs for NO, NO2 and NOX that can be calibrated separately. If required, the instrument can be operated continuously in one of the NO or NOX modes allowing response times of less than five seconds. Standard features are dual range or automatic range, as well as temperature and pressure correction.
- The Thermo Scientific iQ series gas analyzer offers an intelligent environmental monitoring solution designed for reliability, easy operation and proactive maintenance. Gain more control over your instrument’s performance, costs, workflow and data availability.
- The iQ companion application for the iQ series gas analyzer offers the ultimate in ease of use and intelligent engineering. The iQ application allows remote monitoring of iQ gas analyzers, as well as simplified ways to contact us and instant access to product resources. Download the iQ application here.